8.26.2006

evil cats are ok

Though it's strictly against this blog's mandate, here is a cat post. I present "Evil Mo". Admittedly stolen from the Ugly Dolls, I made a cat template, and felted some white roving I had to make a Mo-sheet. I added a dash of black alpaca top to make the Mo stripe. It dried over night, and today I cut and assembled Evil Mo in time for Miss Carousel's impending birthday.


"Come here, I want to rip your face off."



Pedomorphic to suit current tastes.


The real Evil Mo, and the Mo Sheet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Weeping Sore said...

The cat you call "Bad Kitty" is not amused.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Miss Carousel said...

so THAT's what she'd look liked skinned!!!


excellent. can't wait to see it in person (thankyouthankyouthankyou)
xoxo
miss c

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home