I (mostly) finished my Spencer jacket from Interweave Knits Fall 2004 issue. I did not use the yarn used in the project. I used Andean Silk from Knit Picks (of course). I ordered 10 balls, but used just a smidge over 9 of them to make the small size. If you make the bottom ribbing 1/2 an inch shorter you can do it with 8 balls. I used the Leaf color. I was originally going to go for the Olive, but at the last minute I changed my mind. I think I should have gone with the Olive, cause this thing is GREEN!! I like it anyway. The color shows the cabled stitches really well. This project took me two weeks (that's back in school weeks), and I enjoyed every moment of it. The only deviation from the pattern I made was to knit the cuffs on double pointed needles in the round. I sewed the body together on my sewing machine, and then added the cuffs. I think the cuffs look better with out a seam. If I had to do it all over again I would make the collar longer. It really wants to stand up, or flop the wrong way. I think I'll have to stitch it down in place. I love side ways knitted garments for some reason. Obviously I still need buttons. I'm waiting to go to my favorite store in San Diego where I can find really nifty buttons for it.