4.30.2006

Don't judge me




I'm not the kind of person who sits around and knits stuff for dolls. Really. No, seriously. But, I have become increasingly enamored with the Hanne Falkenberg Dacapo Jacket. Yet, I can't bring myself to spend a zillion dollars for this pattern. I thought I'd bust into my Palette Sampler and try to make one from pictures I found on the internet. I didn't want to make a people-sized one because I figured I'd screw it up. So, I thought I'd make a miniature Dacapo. Here we are. It ended up fitting Ms. Ann perfectly, thought quite unintentionally. I just wanted to see if I could do it. I did, but for the sleeves. I couldn't tell if the sleeves had a chevron thing going on, or not. I guessed Not, and now I know I'm wrong. I think I got the front squares proportioned wrong as well, but hey, not bad for guess work. Don't puke over the doll thing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Miss Carousel said...

you have dolls?!!?

a whole new dimension....awesome.

10:12 PM  
Blogger Weeping Sore said...

Dude, you're making clothes for your dolly! Will you make a pretty hat for my kitty?

9:29 PM  
Blogger Weeping Sore said...

will you make a hat for my kitty?

10:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home